Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kiera's version of Harry Potter

Late nights watching Harry Potter documentaries, and trying to figure out what patronous you would transfigure into can lead to a lot of 2am conversations and mischief.  Due to misunderstandings of what each other was saying I came up with my roomate's version/vision of Harry Potter which may or may not make any logical sense.  Then again is Harry Potter logical?
- Professor Mcgonagal rocks, and is somehow related to Sirius Black
- Beltrix Lestrange also rocks, is Tim Burton's wife, and is also somehow related to Sirius Black.
- Kiera is from the house of Griffendor, her patronous would most likely be (according to two different quizes) somewher along the lines of a stallion or eagle (lucky).  She would also be an expert in charms. 
- Ash(myself) is from the house of Ravenclaw, although Kiera argues I may be from Slytherin, and my patronous caused me an identity crisis since (according to 3 or so quizes) my patronous went from a spider, otter, frog, and a prairie wolf... no further comment on patronous'.  My best class according to Kiera would be Defense against the dark arts, or rather dark arts. 
-Ron looks like a funny old man when he gets old
- and that's all I can remember... see facebook if I remember more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment