Thursday, November 3, 2011

Here it is.

Here is an attempt to do what a journal is supposed to do, except different.  Having no reason or desire to write every personal detail about myself, intricate keys to my mind, or personal life changing events leading me to a different life course, online, I’ll just approve of writing just under that.  Considering I’ve never done a “blog” by free will before (and quite frankly don’t know what to write)I may just post comments on my popular or less popular interests, my ideologies on life in general, my frequent observations of people, and some life events or emotions linked to them, etc.   Either way, whatever I write, its purpose is to remind myself a bit of who I am. I don’t expect anyone to read, although that is a given allowance, but keep in mind, an audience is not the intent. 
Intent: Personal reminders of Ash, avoidance of boredom, sleeping in class and Facebook, and an attempt for an alternative journal

No comments:

Post a Comment