Friday, February 7, 2014

New ideas

So I need to get back to blogging again.   I forgot how great of a outlet it is.  However I need some subjects to write/blog about.   I was thinking food.... but I don't have the patience to record what I do with my food experiments.... so if you want to see my food I cook you can follow me on instagram @ashfreeze.   Otherwise check out my favorite sister in law's blog lmld.org (Like mother like daughter) she's got some great delicious looking stuff.  I have another blog for photography stuff that I don't update as much anyway, but one day I will.  So that narrows it down.
One idea I came up with with a friend was date stories.  I will probably definitely do this.   I'm married now, and dating felt like a awhile ago to me, however I technically still date....MY HUSBAND, but I can collect stories from others as well as past ones from myself, change some names, create the narrative, and whala! Instant juicy entertainment.

Second Idea is just sharing stories in general.
Third I might post some craft stuff if I get bored
Fourth- College problems
Fifth- Young married problems
Sixth- I continue to blabbler about random topics, or a combination of above.

For my 5 followers and whoever might see this.  Let me know if you have any ideas.
Love
yours truly
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment